Upholstery Cleaning by Sears
View Cleaning Offers
- Technicians trained for all fabric types.
- 2-Step deep cleaning process.
- Sears UltraCare™ Upholstery cleaning solutions.
- Upholstery Protectors & Carpet Deodorizers Available
- Professional, background-checked, insured technicians
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
Sears Two-Step Upholstery Cleaning Process
Your furniture is as important to a room’s appearance as your carpet. That’s why
Sears uses the same process for upholstery cleaning that we do for carpet cleaning.
Our exclusive two-step upholstery cleaning system includes a specially formulated
pH-balancing fiber rinse that removes cleaning solution residue right along with
deep-down dirt - leaving nothing behind but clean, fresh-smelling fabric and furniture.
Here's how it works:
When our professionally trained, insured upholstery cleaning technicians arrive
at your home, they start with a pre-inspection to identify problem areas. Then the
Sears Two-Step Deep Clean goes to work:
One of our special heated upholstery cleaning solutions is applied to the fabric
to loosen embedded dirt.
It’s followed by a thorough fiber rinse and extraction step to remove the dirt along
with the cleaning solution.
We then recommend an application of Sears UltraCare™ FourGuard Carpet and
Upholstery Protector (optional). Reapplying the fabric protector helps restore protective
properties to your furniture, extending its life and making it easier to care for.
Post Inspection A final inspection helps ensure customer satisfaction. You
can count on Sears for
Why Choose Sears For Your Upholstery Cleaning?
Your furniture is one of your biggest investments, so choosing who to do your upholstery
cleaning is no small decision.
- Sears upholstery cleaning technicians are specially trained in the care of all fabric
types, even the most delicate
- Our technicians use specially designed tools to gently clean folds and crevices
- Convenient appointments to fit your busy schedule - including Saturdays
- Extra attention paid to trouble spots
- Specialized equipment, for more powerful extraction and quicker drying
- Upholstery protector and deodorizers available
- FREE carpet and upholstery cleaning estimates with no hidden charges
- Sears Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Guidelines For Choosing A Carpet Or Upholstery Care Service
- Consider the company's reputation
- Make sure its technicians are trained and experienced
- Check to see if the company and its technicians are insured
- Make sure your satisfaction
Most new upholstered furniture comes treated with protector, but this protection
wears off over time. Having the protector reapplied helps preserve the color, beauty
and life of your upholstery. It also gives you extra time to clean up spills before
they turn into stains on your furniture.
Sears Carpet and Upholstery Care recommends and uses Sears UltraCare™ FourGuard
Carpet and Upholstery Protector. Reapplying the fabric protector helps restore protective
properties, extending life of your upholstery and making it easier to care for.
Tough upholstery odors are no match for UltraCare™ Pet Odor Eliminator, an
enzyme- powered deodorizer. It is designed to digest the organic matter that's causing
the smell - leaving your furniture smelling fresh again. UltraCare™ Pet Odor
Eliminator also eliminates odors from urine, feces, vomit, sour milk and more.
Sears Satisfaction Guaranteed
Sears has been trusted by you and your family for more than 125 years. We want to
continue to be the name you trust with your home and all of the things that are
important to you. Because of this, we are committed to giving our customers our
very best service and care. All of our technicians are uniformed, background checked,
professional and well trained to best serve you and your family. The Sears Satisfaction
Guarantee is our commitment to you that we will give you the best cleaning services
possible and to your satisfaction. Sears Satisfaction Guarantee is available on
all of our cleaning services. Read full Guarantee
Schedule Upholstery Cleaning Service Online
Receive a free estimate and schedule your cleaning service online today. A Sears
representative will contact you promptly, usually within the next business day.
Prefer To Call?
We know it's helpful to have someone to talk to directly. If you have questions,
or prefer to schedule your estimate via the phone, please call: