- Professional, trained, background-checked technicians
- Convenient appointments
- 2-Step deep clean process removes dirt attracting residue to keep your carpet clean
- We do not use damaging optical brighteners
- No hidden pricing
- Carpet Protectors & Carpet Deodorizers Available
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
The Sears Two-Step Cleaning Process
Leftover carpet cleaning solutions can act as a magnet for dirt. That’s why Sears
exclusive two-step carpet cleaning system includes an essential extra fiber rinse
step. When our professionally trained, insured carpet cleaning technicians arrive
at your home, they start with a pre-inspection to identify problem areas. Then the
Sears Two-Step Deep Clean goes to work to make your carpet cleaner:
A special heated carpet cleaning solution is sprayed deep into the carpet fibers
to loosen embedded dirt.
It’s followed by a high-powered extraction and pH-balancing fiber rinse to remove
the dirt and cleaning solution, leaving your carpet as clean as it can be.
Why Choose Sears for Your Carpet Cleaning?
Our two-step deep clean process is the carpet cleaning method recommended by America's
largest carpet manufacturer. That's just one reason to choose Sears Carpet and Upholstery
Care to clean your carpets.
- Courteous, professional technicians that are trained on the latest carpet cleaning
equipment to make sure you’re 100% satisfied with your Sears service
- Convenient appointments to fit your busy schedule - including Saturdays
- Extra attention paid to trouble spots and heavy traffic areas
- Truck-mounted equipment, for more powerful extraction and quicker drying
- Specialized carpet protectors and deodorizers
- Your carpet is groomed, allowing it to dry faster and distribute the carpet protector
and deodorizer evenly
- FREE carpet and upholstery cleaning estimates
- No hidden charges
- Sears guarantee of satisfaction.
Guidelines For Choosing a Carpet Cleaner?
- Choose the brand you trust with your home and valuables.
- Make sure technicians are professional, trained, background checked, and insured.
- Two-Step, cleaning solution and pH-balanced Rinse, will insure a longer lasting
- Verify cleaning solutions are effective for cleaning but safe for kids and pets.
- Cleaning processes, solutions, and equipment have been tested and given the highest
ratings by the Carpet and Rug Institute.
- Make sure your satisfaction
The Importance Of Regular Professional Cleaning...
Many homeowners make the mistake of assuming their carpet and upholstery are clean
just because they look clean. What they may not know is that, over time, even the
most spotless looking carpets and upholstery collect germs, dust and soil
below the surface. Did you know that even with regular vacuuming dirt, dander and
allergens can get embedded deep into your carpet fibers. Additionally, regular traffic
through your home can cause "distortion" or crushing to carpet fibers. Regular professional
cleaning and application of our protector helps slow down that process and keep
your carpet looking beautiful as long as possible.
After cleaning we recommend an optional application of UltraCare™ Fourguard
Carpet Protector. Reapplying the carpet protector helps restore the protective properties
to your carpet, making it easier to care for.
Carpet manufacturers apply protectors at the factory to help your carpets stay cleaner
longer. But, with foot traffic and vacuuming, this protection wears off over time.
Having the protector reapplied helps slow down the formation of traffic patterns
by allowing you to get more dirt out of your carpet with your vacuum cleaner. And
it gives you extra time to clean up spills before they turn into stains.
Let’s face it. When your carpet smells, your whole house does, too. But tough organic
odors are no match for UltraCare™ Pet Odor Eliminator, an enzyme-powered deodorizer
designed to attack the odor-causing sources. The enzymes in UltraCare™ Pet
Odor Eliminator eliminate odors from urine, feces, vomit, sour milk and more by
actually digesting the organic matter that's causing the smell in your carpet -
leaving the carpet smelling fresh and clean again.
Carpet Warranty Information
Did you know, most carpet manufacturers require regular, professional carpet cleaning
in order to validate your carpet's warranty? Click the links below to find out more
about your carpet manufacturer's professional cleaning warranty requirements.
Schedule Carpet Cleaning Service Online
Receive a free estimate and schedule your cleaning service online today. A Sears
representative will contact you promptly, usually within the next business day.
Prefer To Call?
We know it's helpful to have someone to talk to directly. If you have questions,
or prefer to schedule your estimate via the phone, please call: