Order Carpet Cleaning
- Professional, trained, background-checked technicians
- Convenient appointments
- 2-Step deep clean process removes dirt attracting residue to keep your carpet clean longer.
- We do not use damaging optical brighteners
- No hidden pricing
- Carpet Protectors & Carpet Deodorizers Available
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
The Sears Two-Step Cleaning Process
Leftover carpet cleaning solutions can act as a magnet for dirt. That’s why Sears exclusive two-step carpet cleaning system includes an essential extra
fiber rinse step. When our professionally trained, insured carpet cleaning technicians arrive at your home, they start with a pre-inspection to identify
problem areas. Then the Sears Two-Step Deep Clean goes to work to make your carpet cleaner:
A special heated carpet cleaning solution is sprayed deep into the carpet fibers to loosen embedded dirt.
It’s followed by a high-powered extraction and pH-balancing fiber rinse to remove the dirt and cleaning solution, leaving your carpet as clean as it can
Why Choose Sears for Your Carpet Cleaning?
Our two-step deep clean process is the carpet cleaning method recommended by America's largest carpet manufacturer. That's just one reason to choose Sears
Carpet and Upholstery Care to clean your carpets.
- Courteous, professional technicians that are trained on the latest carpet cleaning equipment to make sure you’re 100% satisfied with your Sears service
- Convenient appointments to fit your busy schedule - including Saturdays
- Extra attention paid to trouble spots and heavy traffic areas
- Truck-mounted equipment, for more powerful extraction and quicker drying
- Specialized carpet protectors and deodorizers
- Your carpet is groomed, allowing it to dry faster and distribute the carpet protector and deodorizer evenly
- FREE carpet and upholstery cleaning estimates
- No hidden charges
- Sears guarantee of satisfaction.
Guidelines For Choosing a Carpet Cleaner?
- Choose the brand you trust with your home and valuables.
- Make sure technicians are professional, trained, background checked, and insured.
- Two-Step, cleaning solution and pH-balanced Rinse, will insure a longer lasting clean.
- Verify cleaning solutions are effective for cleaning but safe for kids and pets.
- Cleaning processes, solutions, and equipment have been tested and given the highest ratings by the Carpet and Rug Institute.
- Make sure your satisfaction is guaranteed.
The Importance Of Regular Professional Cleaning...
Many homeowners make the mistake of assuming their carpet and upholstery are clean just because they look clean. What they may not know is that, over
time, even the most spotless looking carpets and upholstery collect germs, dust and soil below the surface. Did you know that even with regular
vacuuming dirt, dander and allergens can get embedded deep into your carpet fibers. Additionally, regular traffic through your home can cause "distortion"
or crushing to carpet fibers. Regular professional cleaning and application of our protector helps slow down that process and keep your carpet looking
beautiful as long as possible.
After cleaning we recommend an optional application of UltraCare™ Fourguard Carpet Protector. Reapplying the carpet protector helps restore the
protective properties to your carpet, making it easier to care for.
Carpet manufacturers apply protectors at the factory to help your carpets stay cleaner longer. But, with foot traffic and vacuuming, this protection wears
off over time. Having the protector reapplied helps slow down the formation of traffic patterns by allowing you to get more dirt out of your carpet with
your vacuum cleaner. And it gives you extra time to clean up spills before they turn into stains.
Let’s face it. When your carpet smells, your whole house does, too. But tough organic odors are no match for UltraCare™ Pet Odor Eliminator, an
enzyme-powered deodorizer designed to attack the odor-causing sources. The enzymes in UltraCare™ Pet Odor Eliminator eliminate odors from urine,
feces, vomit, sour milk and more by actually digesting the organic matter that's causing the smell in your carpet - leaving the carpet smelling fresh
and clean again.
Carpet Warranty Information
Did you know, most carpet manufacturers require regular, professional carpet cleaning in order to validate your carpet's warranty? Click the links below
to find out more about your carpet manufacturer's professional cleaning warranty requirements.
Schedule Carpet Cleaning Service Online
Receive a free estimate and schedule your cleaning service online today. A Sears representative will contact you promptly, usually within the next business
Prefer To Call?
We know it's helpful to have someone to talk to directly. If you have questions, or prefer to schedule your estimate via the phone, please call: